- Lot: 8,015 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 41 days on Zillow
- Views: 719 all time views
- 2 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Sep 2001 for $92,800
- Price/sqft: $24
- MLS #: O5355014
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Air Conditioning \ Central, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Office Primary Board ID \ Orlando Regional, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Electric, Special Listing Type \ Not Applicable, Square Foot Source \ Public Records, HOA Common Assn \ None, Last Change Type \ Pending, Location \ Close to Bus Line, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Sale Provision \ Short Sale, Status \ Pending, Heatingand Fuel \ Fuel - Electric, Last Status \ Active, Contract Status \ Financing, Contract Status \ Inspections, Pool \ Private, Property Description \ One Story, Interior Features \ Unfurnished, Garage Carport \ None, Interior Features \ Other, Floor Covering \ Other, Roof \ Other, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Garage Features \ None, Exterior Construction \ Other, Appliances Included \ Other, Utilities \ Other
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,681 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1958
- Parcel #: 242228756006110
- Zillow Home ID: 46187834
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $75-105K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32808 home values will increase 9.2% next year, compared to a 9.2% increase for Pine Hills as a whole. Among 32808 homes, this home is 43.3% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 54% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32808, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.3% higher than in Pine Hills, and 229.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32808 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Pine Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32808 home values.
|1704 Newton St Orlando, FL||$83K||3||2||1,699|
|1720 Newton St Orlando, FL||$91K||3||2||1|
|1634 Newton St Orlando, FL||$67K||3||2||1,380|
|1724 Newton St Orlando, FL||$60K||3||2||1,235|
|1711 N Powers Dr Orlando, FL||$64K||3||2||1,333|
|1719 N Powers Dr Orlando, FL||$57K||2||2||1,118|
|1703 N Powers Dr Orlando, FL||$78K||3||1.5||1,465|
|1723 N Powers Dr Orlando, FL||$69K||3||2||1,357|
|1628 Newton St Orlando, FL||$65K||3||1||1,395|
|6213 Medford Dr Orlando, FL||$88K||3||2||1,609|
|1728 Newton St Orlando, FL||$61K||3||1||1,333|
|1717 Newton St Orlando, FL||$71K||3||2||1,414|
|1627 N Powers Dr Orlando, FL||$85K||3||2||1,472|
|1725 Newton St Orlando, FL||$66K||3||2||1,304|
|1727 N Powers Dr Orlando, FL||$78K||3||2||1,500|
|1620 Newton St Orlando, FL||$62K||3||2||1,265|
|1732 Newton St Orlando, FL||$75K||3||2||1,432|
|1729 Newton St Orlando, FL||$65K||3||2||1,314|
|1627 Newton St Orlando, FL||$82K||3||1||1,600|
|1619 N Powers Dr Orlando, FL||$68K||3||2||1,355|
Nearby Schools in Pine Hills
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!