1712 Sunrise St, Norman, OK 730713 beds, 2 baths, 1,159 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 10,454 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1970
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $68,000
- Price/sqft: $59
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 2 spaces, 616 sqft
- Family room
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 2
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,159 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: R0045869
- Zillow Home ID: 58740207
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1712 Sunrise Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73071 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 6.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 18.2% greater than in Norman, and 80.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73071 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Norman.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73071 home values.
- 1716 Sunrise St Norman, OK$103K321,159
- 1719 Village Dr Norman, OK$136K321,284
- 1715 Village Dr Norman, OK$90K321,000
- 1708 Sunrise St Norman, OK$95K321,167
- 1717 Sunrise St Norman, OK$150K331,962
- 1722 Village Dr Norman, OK$93K32988
- 1711 Village Dr Norman, OK$107K321,446
- 1713 Sunrise St Norman, OK$97K31.51,103
- 1704 Sunrise St Norman, OK$97K321,188
- 312 Vicksburg Cir Norman, OK$311K1284,576
- 1709 Sunrise St Norman, OK$99K321,343
- 1707 Village Dr Norman, OK$93K321,364
- 308 Vicksburg Cir APT C Norman, OK$95K321,200
- 308 Vicksburg Cir Norman, OK$221K633,744
- 1718 Surrey Pl Norman, OK$101K321,184
- 1718 Village Dr Norman, OK$114K421,673
- 1705 Sunrise St Norman, OK$91K321,101
- 1714 Village Dr Norman, OK$93K311,030
- 304 Vicksburg Cir Norman, OK$235K223,792
- 1700 Sunrise St Norman, OK$101K321,279
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.