17120 Viewcrest Ln, Morgan Hill, CA 950373 beds, 2 baths, 2,208 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1,306 sqft
- Built in 1986
- 30 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $240
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Dec 2008 for $390,000
- Price/sqft: $262
- MLS #: 81430332
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Linoleum / Vinyl, Tile
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Off street, 0 space, 441 sqft
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City, Mountain, Park
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Amenities Misc. \ Balcony/Patio, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Association Fees Include \ Common Area Electricity, Association Fees Include \ Decks, Association Fees Include \ Exterior Painting, Association Fees Include \ Fencing, Association Fees Include \ Insurance - Common Area, Association Fees Include \ Landscaping/Gardening, Association Fees Include \ Management Fee, Association Fees Include \ Roof, Bathroom \ Stall Shower - 2+, Bathroom \ Tubs - 2+, Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Townhouse(s), Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Window/Wall Unit, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Area, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Vinyl/Linoleum, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Gate/Door Opener, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, HOA Amenities \ None, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven Range - Built-In, Kitchen \ Pantry, Laundry \ In Garage, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Roof \ Shake, Security Features \ Fire System - Sprinkler, Security Features \ Security Alarm - Owned, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Modern/High Tech, Subclass \ Townhouse, Unit Features \ End Unit, View \ Garden/Greenbelt, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,208 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 54
- Lot width: 24
- Parcel #: 76703031
- Zillow Home ID: 19848593
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17120 Viewcrest Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 16.3% greater than in Morgan Hill, and 17.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Morgan Hill.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
- 17110 Viewcrest Ln Morgan Hill, CA$697K322,338
- 17100 Viewcrest Ln Morgan Hill, CA$696K322,338
- 17090 Viewcrest Ln Morgan Hill, CA$701K322,338
- 17080 Viewcrest Ln Morgan Hill, CA$700K322,338
- 17070 Viewcrest Ln Morgan Hill, CA$588K221,686
- 17060 Viewcrest Ln Morgan Hill, CA$589K221,686
- 17050 Viewcrest Ln Morgan Hill, CA$588K221,686
- 225 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$610K321,320
- 17030 Viewcrest Ln Morgan Hill, CA$555K31.51,628
- 17040 Viewcrest Ln Morgan Hill, CA$574K221,628
- 17010 Viewcrest Ln Morgan Hill, CA$548K221,540
- 235 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$1.64M----6,464
- 17020 Viewcrest Ln Morgan Hill, CA$491K321,540
- 215 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$713K432,000
- 205 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$584K221,164
- 275 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$834K422,300
- 250 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$1.59M----5,116
- 250 W Dunne Ave APT A Morgan Hill, CA$578K32.51,250
- 270 W Dunne Ave Morgan Hill, CA$1.06M21.52,233
- 16977 Barnell Ave Morgan Hill, CA$1.43M--15,618
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!