17121 16th Ave SE, Bothell, WA 980124 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,008 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,534 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2010 for $453,000
- Cable Ready
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 634 sqft
- Security System
- Sports Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial
- CB Buyer Bonus $8, 000.00. Must see gorgeous interior.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Shingle, Stone, Wood
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,008 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00905800001800
- Zillow Home ID: 55094428
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17121 16th Avenue Se
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98012 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 41.9% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 3.4% less than in North Creek, and 28.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 98012 home values rise more quickly than other regions in North Creek.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98012 home values.
- 17113 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$484K42.52,694
- 17129 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$489K42.52,716
- 1605 172nd St SE Bothell, WA$277K321,344
- 17107 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$515K42.52,981
- 17105 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$510K42.52,859
- 1528 172nd St SE Bothell, WA$512K42.52,810
- 1611 172nd St SE Bothell, WA$282K321,232
- 1532 172nd St SE Bothell, WA$486K52.52,575
- 1524 172nd St SE Bothell, WA$503K432,561
- 17103 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$504K42.52,810
- 17108 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$524K52.52,859
- 1520 172nd St SE Bothell, WA$527K42.52,981
- 17120 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$529K52.52,859
- 17104 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$511K42.52,981
- 17110 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$502K32.52,694
- 17124 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$523K42.53,025
- 1604 172nd St SE Bothell, WA$281K321,340
- 17128 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$506K42.52,810
- 17112 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$532K32.53,023
- 17116 16th Ave SE Bothell, WA$526K42.52,810
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!