17125 Fernwood Dr, Lake Oswego, OR 970344 beds, 3 baths, 2,688 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.29 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1960
- 44 days on Zillow
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2006 for $458,000
- Price/sqft: $179
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement, 940 sqft
- Parking: Carport, Off street
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,688 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 00313912
- Zillow Home ID: 48234641
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17125 Fernwood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.9% lower than in Lake Oswego, and 64.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 97034 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Lake Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97034 home values.
- 17168 Fernwood Dr Lake Oswego, OR$502K533,580
- 17090 Fernwood Dr Lake Oswego, OR$766K43.53,998
- 17200 Fernwood Dr Lake Oswego, OR$380K42.51,404
- 17230 Fernwood Dr Lake Oswego, OR$787K544,046
- 17040 Fernwood Dr Lake Oswego, OR$430K321,919
- 2189 Fernwood Cir Lake Oswego, OR$467K532,879
- 17083 Fernwood Dr Lake Oswego, OR$342K------
- 17083 Fernwood Dr Lake Oswego, OR$467K532,868
- 17045 Fernwood Dr Lake Oswego, OR$452K32.51,908
- 1925 Mapleleaf Ct Lake Oswego, OR$445K432,096
- 2190 Fernwood Cir Lake Oswego, OR$442K421,907
- 17244 Fernwood Dr Lake Oswego, OR$473K42.52,400
- 17080 Fernwood Dr Lake Oswego, OR$659K53.53,681
- 2050 Greentree Rd Lake Oswego, OR$397K321,936
- 2110 Greentree Rd Lake Oswego, OR$638K43.52,852
- 2030 Greentree Rd Lake Oswego, OR$334K321,613
- 17243 Fernwood Dr Lake Oswego, OR$554K53.52,840
- 1991 Mapleleaf Rd Lake Oswego, OR$349K321,456
- 2150 Greentree Rd Lake Oswego, OR$363K32.51,944
- 2201 Fernwood Cir Lake Oswego, OR$572K433,256
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.