17126 Ward St, Detroit, MI 482353 beds, 1 bath, 1,406 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1939
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2012 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $32
- Parking: Garage, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,406 sqft
- Lot depth: 149
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 22024937
- Zillow Home ID: 88298464
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17126 Ward Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48235, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 39.4% higher than in Detroit, and 653.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48235 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48235 home values.
- 17134 Ward St Detroit, MI$47K--1.51,425
- 17134 Ward St Detroit, MI$41K--21,425
- 17144 Ward St Detroit, MI$60K--1.51,466
- 17150 Ward St Detroit, MI$65K--31,902
- 17158 Ward St Detroit, MI$49K--1.51,460
- 17166 Ward St Detroit, MI$70K--21,582
- 17166 Ward St Detroit, MI$32K31.51,566
- 13151 W Mcnichols Rd Detroit, MI$55K------
- 17174 Ward St Detroit, MI$40K--21,692
- 17174 Ward St Detroit, MI$58K--1.51,692
- 17129 Ward St Detroit, MI$32K311,148
- 17182 Ward St Detroit, MI$50K--11,424
- 17135 Ward St Detroit, MI$36K--21,640
- 17145 Ward St Detroit, MI$38K--1.51,555
- 17201 James Couzens Fwy Detroit, MI$38K--21,576
- 13200 W Mcnichols Rd Detroit, MI$55K------
- 13160 W Mcnichols Rd Detroit, MI$53K------
- 17151 Ward St Detroit, MI$37K--11,057
- 17161 Ward St Detroit, MI$47K--1.51,377
- 17190 Ward St Detroit, MI$44K--1.51,345
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292