1713 E 12th St, Austin, TX 787022 beds, 1 bath, 852 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,361 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1929
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2013
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Carport
- Smoke Detector, Electricity on Property, Natural Gas Available, Phone Available
- Garbage disposal
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 852 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 147
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 197342
- Zillow Home ID: 29387609
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1713 E 12th Street
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 1800 New York Ave Austin, TX$349K321,428
- 1826 1/2 Mc Bee St Austin, TX--------
- 1710 New York Ave Austin, TX$264K--1932
- 1802 New York Ave Austin, TX$288K--11,008
- 1708 New York Ave Austin, TX$393K--12,112
- 1706 New York Ave Austin, TX$298K--21,578
- 1804 E 12th St Austin, TX$189K--11,132
- 1808 New York Ave Austin, TX$245K--11,000
- 1704 New York Ave Austin, TX$258K--1900
- 1209 Salina St Austin, TX$232K21540
- 1702 New York Ave Austin, TX$270K--21,376
- 1711 New York Ave Austin, TX$304K--21,360
- 1709 New York Ave Austin, TX$350K--21,698
- 1204 Salina St Austin, TX$462K322,210
- 1801 New York Ave Austin, TX$349K--21,626
- 1700 E 12th St Austin, TX--------
- 1707 New York Ave Austin, TX$338K--11,199
- 1207 Salina St Austin, TX$269K21540
- 1803 New York Ave Austin, TX$372K321,550
- 1803 E 13th St Austin, TX$223K--1900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!