This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 1,247 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1967
- Views: 1,203 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $59,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Other
- Hot Tub/Spa
- View: Territorial
- Building Stories \ 2 Stories, Category \ Rental, Common Amenities \ Club Facilities, Common Amenities \ Club Pool, Energy Features \ Heat Pump-Air, Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM, Export Options \ Display VOW Comments, Export Options \ Publish Address, Export Options \ Publish Directions, Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks, Export Options \ Publish Square Feet, Exterior Wall \ Stucco, Gated Community \ Y, Lot Description \ Regular Lot, Major Appliances \ Dishwasher, Major Appliances \ Microwave, Major Appliances \ Range Electric, Major Appliances \ Refrigerator, Misc Exterior \ Patio-Open, Parcel Size \ Less than 1/4 acre, Parking Facilities \ Other Parking, Payment Freq \ Monthly, Pool/Hot Tub \ No Pool, Publish to Internet \ Yes, Restrictions \ Pet Fee (Non Refund), Restrictions \ Pets-Limited, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll, Status \ Active, Stories \ 1 Story, Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility, Type of Cooling \ Central Cooling, Type of Dwelling \ Condominium, Type of Heating \ Central Heating, Unit Location \ 2nd Story, Utilities \ Sewer - Public, Utilities \ Water - Public, Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 1371535256
- Zillow Home ID: 44536503
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $33-129K.
Market guideZillow predicts 32216 home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 6.3% rise for Jacksonville as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32216, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.6% greater than in Jacksonville, and 262.9% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32216 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Jacksonville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32216 home values.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!