This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Where's the Zestimate?
County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
Tax Assessor's Value
Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $20-55K.
Improve This Home's Value
Thinking remodel? See home ideas and estimates on Zillow Digs.
Price / Tax History
- Built in 1967
- All time views: 1,752
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Jul 2004 for $59,000
- Flooring: Other
- View: Territorial
- Building Stories \ 2 Stories
- Common Amenities \ Club Facilities
- Dining \ Living\Dining Combo
- Export Options \ Allow VOW AVM
- Export Options \ Display VOW Comments
- Export Options \ Publish Address
- Export Options \ Publish Directions
- Export Options \ Publish Public Rmrks
- Export Options \ Publish Square Feet
- Lot Description \ Regular Lot
- Min Rental Term \ 12 Months
- Parcel Size \ Less than 1\4 acre
- Parking Facilities \ Other Parking
- Restrictions \ Pet Fee (Non Refund)
- Restrictions \ Pets-Limited
- Road Frontage \ City Street
- Road Surface \ Asphalt Road
- Roof \ Shingle Roof
- Square Foot Source \ Tax Roll
- Status \ Active
- Stories \ 1 Story
- Structure \ Wood Frame
- Style \ Spanish
- Tenant Pays \ All Srvcs & Utility
- Type of Dwelling \ Condominium
- Unit Location \ 2nd Story
- Utilities \ Water - Public
- Water Heater \ Electric Water Heatr
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Structure type: Spanish
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 992 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1967
- Parcel #: 1371535256
- Zillow Home ID: 44536503
Popularity on Zillow
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 32216 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold grew 3.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 22.2% lower than in Jacksonville, and 157.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 32216 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Jacksonville.
Nearby Schools in Jacksonville
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org