A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3,750 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1961
- Views: 1,101 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Sep 2014 for $330,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $301
- Parking: 306 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Accepting Backups, Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Satellite Dish, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Gas Starter, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Oven Range, Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Hookup - Gas Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Grade - Level, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Public
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,095 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1961
- Parcel #: 012164004000
- Zillow Home ID: 19337501
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $300-395K.
Market guideZillow predicts 93955 home values will rise 7.7% next year, compared to a 7.8% increase for Seaside as a whole. Among 93955 homes, this home is valued 3.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 1.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 93955, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.2% lower than in Seaside, and 19% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 93955 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Seaside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 93955 home values.
|1709 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$264K||2||1||651|
|1721 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$336K||3||1||1,040|
|1703 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$356K||3||1.5||1,323|
|1726 Baker St Seaside, CA||$340K||3||2||1,141|
|1732 Baker St Seaside, CA||$380K||3||2||1,320|
|1706 San Lucas St Seaside, CA||$311K||3||1||988|
|1701 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$315K||3||2||1,050|
|1712 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$305K||3||1.5||912|
|1718 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$247K||1||1||552|
|1704 San Lucas St Seaside, CA||$317K||3||1||988|
|Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$245K||1||1||590|
|1708 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$318K||2||2||1,181|
|1720 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$273K||2||1||688|
|1720 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$384K||--||--||--|
|1740 Baker St Seaside, CA||$382K||2||2||1,437|
|1697 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$313K||3||1||972|
|1700 San Lucas St Seaside, CA||$318K||3||1||988|
|1726 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$277K||2||1||688|
|1702 Goodwin St Seaside, CA||$262K||2||1||705|
|1727 Baker St Seaside, CA||$467K||3||2||1,945|
Nearby Schools in Seaside
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.