1713 Springfield Rd, Rocky Mount, NC 278012 beds, 1 bath, 1,089 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Single Family
- Built in 1957
- 195 days on Zillow
- Last sold: Oct 2001 for $40,000
- Price/sqft: $41
- MLS #: 95651
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,089 sqft
- Parcel #: 386085797200
- Zillow Home ID: 68693452
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1713 Springfield Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Rocky Mount, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 95.7% less than in Rocky Mount Metro, and 97.4% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Rocky Mount home values rise more quickly than other regions in Rocky Mount Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Rocky Mount home values.
- 1717 Springfield Rd Rocky Mount, NC$49K211,080
- 1727 Springfield Rd Rocky Mount, NC$75K31.51,479
- 113 Shore Dr Rocky Mount, NC$32K311,080
- 1708 Springfield Rd Rocky Mount, NC$77K321,325
- 1712 Springfield Rd Rocky Mount, NC$77K321,325
- 1704 Springfield Rd Rocky Mount, NC$57K321,360
- 1716 Springfield Rd Rocky Mount, NC$110K321,450
- 378 Lake Shore Dr Rocky Mount, NC$159K42.52,280
- 1720 Springfield Rd Rocky Mount, NC$77K321,360
- 1724 Springfield Rd Rocky Mount, NC$93K321,853
- 1829 Stancil Dr Rocky Mount, NC$98K----2,120
- 1709 Augustus Dr Rocky Mount, NC$55K321,374
- 1713 Augustus Dr Rocky Mount, NC$68K211,838
Nearby Schools in Rocky Mount
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292