A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.45 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- HOA Fee: $42
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $750,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $331
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Laminate, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 462 sqft
- View: Mountain
- Additional Listing Info \ Continue to Show, Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Listing Info \ Release Clause Present, Additional Rooms \ Artist Studio, Additional Rooms \ Attic, Additional Rooms \ Bonus/Hobby Room, Additional Rooms \ Formal Entry, Additional Rooms \ Storage, Additional Rooms \ Wine Cellar/Storage, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Window Covering(s), Bedrooms \ Master Suite/Retreat, Building Type \ Detached, Communications \ Cable TV Available, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Nook, Dining Room \ Eat in Kitchen, Dining Room \ No Formal Dining Room, Energy Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ Family Room, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Laminate, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Garage Parking Features \ Guest / Visitor Parking, Heating \ Forced Air, Heating \ Gas, Heating \ Gas - Natural, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ 220 Volt Outlet, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Garbage Disposal, Kitchen \ Microwave, Kitchen \ Oven - Built-In, Kitchen \ Oven - Self Cleaning, Kitchen \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ Dryer, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Laundry \ Washer, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Description \ Flag Lot, Lot Description \ Grade - Sloped Down, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Canyon, View \ Lake, View \ Mountains, Water \ Public, Water \ Water Softener - Owned
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,269 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1977
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 180
- Parcel #: 72932002
- Zillow Home ID: 19846170
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $719-885K.
Market guideZillow predicts 95037 home values will rise 3.2% next year, compared to a 3.8% rise for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95037 homes, this home is valued 0.5% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 13.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95037, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 36.1% higher than in Santa Clara, and 6.8% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 95037 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95037 home values.
|17140 Holiday Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$996K||6||3||3,074|
|17112 Shady Lane Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.59M||5||4.5||5,257|
|17120 Holiday Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.05M||4||3||3,177|
|3450 Oak Ln Morgan Hill, CA||$802K||3||2||2,150|
|17110 Shady Lane Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.07M||3||2||3,626|
|3460 Oak Ln Morgan Hill, CA||$843K||4||3||2,175|
|17114 Shady Lane Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.11M||6||4.5||3,636|
|17160 Holiday Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.15M||4||2.5||3,445|
|3461 Oak Ln Morgan Hill, CA||$969K||3||3.5||3,010|
|3440 Oak Ln Morgan Hill, CA||$1.03M||4||2.5||3,104|
|17140 Copper Hill Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$628K||3||2||1,245|
|17105 Shady Lane Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$612K||2||1.5||975|
|17121 Holiday Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$898K||4||3||2,652|
|17107 Shady Lane Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$773K||3||3||1,855|
|17110 Copper Hill Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.61M||3||4.5||5,048|
|17109 Shady Lane Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$701K||3||2||1,443|
|17115 Holiday Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$947K||4||2.5||2,904|
|3451 Oak Ln Morgan Hill, CA||$970K||3||3||2,976|
|17098 Holiday Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$1.47M||4||3.5||3,954|
|17200 Holiday Dr Morgan Hill, CA||$922K||4||3||2,394|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!