17135 Elizabeth Dr, Brookfield, WI 530053 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,142 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.48 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1988
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $322,750
- Price/sqft: $151
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 440 sqft
- Security System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Territorial
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Exterior material: Metal, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,142 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2009
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 175
- Lot width: 120
- Parcel #: BR C1143991
- Zillow Home ID: 40627170
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17135 Elizabeth Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 53005 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 4.9% less than in Brookfield, and 39% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 53005 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Brookfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 53005 home values.
- 17075 Elizabeth Dr Brookfield, WI$315K42.52,865
- 17130 Elizabeth Dr Brookfield, WI$224K31.51,300
- 17080 Elizabeth Dr Brookfield, WI$208K31.51,477
- 17170 Elizabeth Dr Brookfield, WI$244K32.51,444
- 17035 Elizabeth Dr Brookfield, WI$287K42.52,299
- 1175 Tanglewood Ct Brookfield, WI$278K432,038
- 1185 Tanglewood Ct Brookfield, WI$286K42.52,284
- 17040 Elizabeth Dr Brookfield, WI$230K31.51,168
- 1155 Tanglewood Ct Brookfield, WI$301K42.52,792
- 17025 Elizabeth Dr Brookfield, WI$291K422,196
- 1285 S Calhoun Rd Brookfield, WI$142K311,176
- 1265 S Calhoun Rd Brookfield, WI$152K311,243
- 1245 S Calhoun Rd Brookfield, WI$156K321,443
- 1195 Tanglewood Ct Brookfield, WI$297K42.52,310
- 1135 Tanglewood Ct Brookfield, WI$285K42.52,374
- 1225 S Calhoun Rd Brookfield, WI$163K411,381
- 1215 S Calhoun Rd Brookfield, WI$153K31.51,335
- 1285 Burnet St Brookfield, WI$300K42.52,260
- 1205 S Calhoun Rd Brookfield, WI$154K311,323
- 16965 Burnet Ct Brookfield, WI$311K42.52,142
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!