1714 Bel Air Rd, Los Angeles, CA 900776 beds, 4 baths, 4,300 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 10,088 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1977
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 1999 for $730,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- View: Mountain
- Bedroom, Cooling System: Zoned A/C, Floor Covering: Wood, Full Bath, Great Room, Heating system: Central Furnace, Ice Maker, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage - Attached, Parking Type: Open, View Type: Canyon
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,300 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 4371006023
- Zillow Home ID: 20529713
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1714 Bel Air Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Bel Air, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 22.9% less than in Los Angeles, and 51.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Bel Air home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Bel Air home values.
- 1722 Bel Air Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.12M443,686
- 1700 Bel Air Rd Los Angeles, CA$2.36M323,606
- Los Angeles, CA--------
- 10434 Corfu Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.68M232,404
- 1734 Bel Air Rd Los Angeles, CA$3.08M464,378
- 10435 Larned Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.66M241,812
- 10430 Corfu Ln Los Angeles, CA$1.37M321,680
- 1674 Bel Air Rd Los Angeles, CA$1.28M221,707
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292