1714 Petra Dr, San Diego, CA 921044 beds, 2 baths, 1,478 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,400 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $572,000
- Price/sqft: $387
- Basketball Court
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Controlled Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Gated Entry
- High Speed Internet Ready
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Jetted Tub
- Over 55 living
- Parking: Carport, Off street, On street, 1 space
- Sports Court
- Sprinkler System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- Assisted living, Business Center, Clubhouse, Golf course, Guest parking, Jacuzzi / Whirlpool, Living room, New property, Secured entry, Stainless steel appliances, Vintage
- Garbage disposal
- Trash compactor
- Breakfast nook
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Solarium / Atrium
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Loft
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,478 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1956
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 5403420300
- Zillow Home ID: 17078377
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1714 Petra Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North Park, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44% higher than in San Diego, and 34.1% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent North Park home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Diego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North Park home values.
- 1726 Petra Dr San Diego, CA$637K31.51,593
- 1741 Friedrick Dr San Diego, CA$670K31.51,563
- 1755 Friedrick Dr San Diego, CA$673K321,223
- 1740 Petra Dr San Diego, CA$635K42.51,488
- 1801 Friedrick Dr San Diego, CA$638K31.51,223
- 1703 Petra Dr San Diego, CA$628K31.51,280
- 3425 Vienna St San Diego, CA$642K31.51,280
- 1752 Petra Dr San Diego, CA$635K31.51,223
- 1711 Petra Dr San Diego, CA$663K31.51,280
- 3435 Vienna St San Diego, CA$824K42.52,124
- 1811 Friedrick Dr San Diego, CA$640K31.51,223
- 1727 Petra Dr San Diego, CA$654K321,280
- 1719 Petra Dr San Diego, CA$674K31.51,223
- 1737 Petra Dr San Diego, CA$832K42.52,162
- 1762 Petra Dr San Diego, CA$642K421,362
- 1738 Friedrick Dr San Diego, CA$693K321,553
- 1825 Friedrick Dr San Diego, CA$792K32.51,771
- 1748 Friedrick Dr San Diego, CA$662K421,546
- 1728 Friedrick Dr San Diego, CA$603K31.51,280
- 1718 Friedrick Dr San Diego, CA$582K31.51,223
Nearby Schools in San Diego
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!