- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1926
- 34 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,646 all time views
- 70 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,835,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $893
- MLS #: 15909327
- Keller Williams - Studio City
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Off street, On street
- View: Territorial
- Listing Status: Active
- CARETS Listing Status: Active
- Lot Size Source: Public Records
- Square Footage Source: Public Records
- System Locale: CARETS
- Common Walls: No Common Walls
- Master Bedroom
- Rooms: LivingRoom
- Legal Disclosures: No Property Assessments (N)
- Listing Terms: Cash
- Eating Areas: Formal Dining Rm
- Listing Terms: All Inclusive Trust Deed
- Rooms: Guest-Maids Quarters
- Eating Areas: Dining Area
- Heating Type: Central Furnace
- Legal Disclosures: CommissionToBuyerAgent (N)
- Rooms: Recording Studio
- Association Amenities: None (N)
- Windows: Garden Window
- Year Built Source: Assessor
- Entry Location: steps
- Shower Over Tub
- Low Flow Toilet(s)
- Parking Type: Garage - Two Door (N)
- Other Structures: Accessory Bldgs
- Cooking Appliances: Cooktop - Gas
- Rooms: Converted Garage
- Buyer Financing: Cash
- Low Flow Shower(s)
- ListingAgreement: Lease
- High Ceilings (9 Feet+)
- Entry Location: Living Room (N)
- Rooms: Master Bedroom
- SpecialConditions: Standard Sale
- Levels: Two Level
- Garage Spaces Total: 2.0
- Eating Areas: Breakfast Area
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,056 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1926
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 4357002002
- Zillow Home ID: 20523693
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.37-2.65M.
Popularity on Zillow
Neighborhood: Beverly Glen
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Beverly Glen, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 18.6% less than in Los Angeles, and 45.7% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Beverly Glen home values rise more quickly than other regions in Los Angeles.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Beverly Glen home values.
Nearby Schools in Los Angeles
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.