1715 Corday St, Dallas, TX 752185 beds, 4.5 baths, 4,525 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.26 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2009
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: May 2012
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 700 sqft
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,525 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Lot depth: 133
- Lot width: 69
- Parcel #: 00000372235000000
- Zillow Home ID: 26740687
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1715 Corday Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Northeast Dallas market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 26.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 25.6% lower than in Dallas, and 77.6% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Northeast Dallas home values rise more quickly than other regions in Dallas.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Northeast Dallas home values.
- 1719 Corday St Dallas, TX$314K221,560
- 8510 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX$364K322,012
- 1714 Whittier Ave Dallas, TX$247K31.51,584
- 1718 Whittier Ave Dallas, TX--331,804
- 8502 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX$333K321,786
- 1724 Whittier Ave Dallas, TX$217K21.51,112
- 8502 Groveland Dr Dallas, TX$256K321,694
- 8512 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX$771K43.54,428
- 8511 Groveland Dr Dallas, TX$681K44.53,208
- 8508 Groveland Dr Dallas, TX$664K544,623
- 8511 Eustis Ave Dallas, TX$256K421,615
- 1730 Whittier Ave Dallas, TX$265K31.51,957
- 8519 Eustis Ave Dallas, TX$275K321,380
- 8515 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX$402K322,380
- 8523 Eustis Ave Dallas, TX$322K321,767
- 1715 Whittier Ave Dallas, TX$235K321,652
- 1719 Whittier Ave Dallas, TX$284K321,678
- 8514 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX$702K453,898
- 8507 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX$1.06M44.54,415
- 8523 San Leandro Dr Dallas, TX$534K443,584
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292