1715 Del Valle Ave, Glendale, CA 912084 beds, 3 baths, 2,676 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
Quiet, safe, cul-de-sac street with the bus line right on the corner. Walk to the local bakery for those morning rolls. Easy access to the 210, 2 and 134 freeways, making downtown just minutes away.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $762,000
- Price/sqft: $285
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 3 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Big Guest unit completly permitted and built to code, incl. LR, BR w/WIC, full kitchen & full bath
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Tile
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,676 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1935
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 185
- Lot width: 75
- Parcel #: 5653012015
- Zillow Home ID: 20839901
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1715 Del Valle Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Verdugo Woodlands, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 61.4% greater than in Glendale, and 123% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Verdugo Woodlands home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Glendale.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Verdugo Woodlands home values.
- 1721 Del Valle Ave Glendale, CA$1.56M553,347
- 1709 Del Valle Ave Glendale, CA$859K422,103
- 2606 Canada Blvd UNIT 101 Glendale, CA$624K221,697
- 2606 Canada Blvd UNIT 102 Glendale, CA$627K221,697
- 2606 Canada Blvd UNIT 203 Glendale, CA$701K31.51,764
- 2606 Canada Blvd UNIT 103 Glendale, CA$575K321,764
- 2606 Canada Blvd UNIT 201 Glendale, CA$618K221,711
- 2606 Canada Blvd UNIT 202 Glendale, CA$628K221,711
- 2606 Canada Blvd UNIT 203 Glendale, CA$642K31.51,764
- 2606 Canada Blvd UNIT 301 Glendale, CA$639K321,764
- 2610 Canada Blvd Glendale, CA$1.23M433,683
- 1729 Del Valle Ave Glendale, CA$989K322,024
- 1716 Don Carlos Ave Glendale, CA$816K221,522
- 2600 Canada Blvd Glendale, CA$1.59M655,004
- 1722 Don Carlos Ave Glendale, CA$1.08M232,344
- 1714 Del Valle Ave Glendale, CA$1.21M342,649
- 1733 Del Valle Ave Glendale, CA$658K21985
- 1720 Del Valle Ave Glendale, CA$784K321,428
- 1710 Don Carlos Ave Glendale, CA$631K21960
- 1728 Don Carlos Ave Glendale, CA$905K422,100
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!