1715 Olive St, Eugene, OR 974012 beds, 2 baths, 1,515 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Nov 2013 for $195,000
- Price/sqft: $129
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 324 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,515 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1952
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 55
- Parcel #: 0279628
- Zillow Home ID: 48388603
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1715 Olive Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Jefferson Westside, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 80% less than in Eugene, and 96.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Jefferson Westside home values rise more quickly than other regions in Eugene.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Jefferson Westside home values.
- 80 W 17th Ave Eugene, OR$414K522,317
- 1652 Olive St Eugene, OR$221K21822
- 1737 Olive St Eugene, OR$197K21720
- 1736 Olive St Eugene, OR$223K411,703
- 60 W 17th Ave Eugene, OR$196K211,140
- 1745 Olive St Eugene, OR$195K521,112
- 1689 Olive St Eugene, OR$171K21966
- 1750 Olive St Eugene, OR$186K321,292
- 65 W 17th Ave Eugene, OR$113K11600
- 73 W 17th Ave Eugene, OR$178K21922
- 1760 Olive St Eugene, OR$253K311,376
- 1763 Olive St Eugene, OR$244K211,550
- 69 W 17th Ave Eugene, OR$112K11696
- 1681 Olive St Eugene, OR$151K21966
- 1679 Olive St Eugene, OR$172K22965
- 1710 Olive St Eugene, OR$254K211,360
- 61 W 17th Ave Eugene, OR$153K21875
- 1671 Olive St Eugene, OR$181K21.5966
- 1777 Olive St Eugene, OR$309K421,429
- 40 W 17th Ave Eugene, OR$177K21.51,734
Nearby Schools in Eugene
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292