17154 Washburn St, Detroit, MI 482213 beds, 3 baths, 1,411 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- 120 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $10,550
- Price/sqft: $7
- MLS #: 214066224
- Cable Ready
- Parking: 1 space, 400 sqft
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Bungalow
- Floor size: 1,411 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 108
- Lot width: 35
- Parcel #: 16039296
- Zillow Home ID: 88068822
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 17154 Washburn Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 48221, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 46.9% greater than in Detroit, and 693.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 48221 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Detroit.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 48221 home values.
- 17146 Washburn St Detroit, MI$44K--1.51,530
- 17160 Washburn St Detroit, MI$36K--1979
- 17168 Washburn St Detroit, MI$53K--1.51,698
- 17140 Washburn St Detroit, MI$34K--11,395
- 17134 Washburn St Detroit, MI$33K--11,047
- 17176 Washburn St Detroit, MI$38K--11,248
- 17126 Washburn St Detroit, MI$34K--11,272
- 17184 Washburn St Detroit, MI$44K311,500
- 17151 Wyoming St Detroit, MI$48K------
- 17190 Washburn St Detroit, MI$34K--1.51,582
- 17141 Wyoming St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 17175 Wyoming St Detroit, MI$53K------
- 17194 Washburn St Detroit, MI$29K--1.51,547
- 17163 Washburn St Detroit, MI$29K--11,550
- 17149 Washburn St Detroit, MI$49K--1.51,480
- 17169 Washburn St Detroit, MI$45K--11,463
- 17155 Washburn St Detroit, MI$36K--1.51,547
- 17129 Wyoming St Detroit, MI------1,460
- 17141 Washburn St Detroit, MI$41K31926
- 17200 Washburn St Detroit, MI$31K--11,545
Nearby Schools in Detroit
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292