- Built in 2004
- 127 days on Zillow
- HOA Fee: $280
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 661 sqft
- Last sold: Jan 2005 for $246,149
- Price/sqft: $137
- MLS #: 979592
- View Virtual Tour
- Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Range/Oven, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Washer, Construction \ Block, Construction \ Frame - Wood, Construction \ Stone, Construction \ Stucco, Cooling \ Ceiling Fan(s), Cooling \ Central Air, Exterior Features \ Driveway-Paver, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Front, Exterior Features \ Landscaping-Rear, Exterior Features \ Porch - Covered, Exterior Features \ Screens/Sun Screens, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler/Drip, Exterior Features \ Storm Gutters, Flooring \ Carpet, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation/Basement \ Bsmt - None, Heating \ Forced - Gas, HOA Dues Due \ Monthly, HOA Type \ Homeowners, HOA Y/N \ Yes, Home Warranty \ None, Interior Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Interior Features \ Counters-Granite, Interior Features \ Counters-Laminate, Interior Features \ Fireplace-Gas, Interior Features \ Kit/Din Combo, Interior Features \ Kitchen Island, Interior Features \ Raised Ceilings 9+ft, Interior Features \ Smoke Detector(s), Interior Features \ Wash/Dry Connection, Neighborhood \ 0022 - Alpine Villas, Other Rooms \ Laundry Room, Pets/Animals \ Domestics, Records Availabile \ None, REO/Short Sale \ Not Applicable, Residential Type \ Condominium, Road Acc/Maint \ Access-City, Road Acc/Maint \ Maint-Subdivision, Roof \ Concrete Tile, Source of Measuremnt \ County Assessor, Style \ 2 Story, Subdivision Features \ Gated Community, Terms & Conditions \ Cash, Terms & Conditions \ Cash to New Loan, Topo/Location \ Cul-de-Sac, Topo/Location \ Level, Topo/Location \ Other Trees, Topo/Location \ Ponderosa Pine, Utilities Installed \ Cable TV, Utilities Installed \ Electricity, Utilities Installed \ Natural Gas, Utilities Installed \ Telephone, Utilities Installed \ Underground, Utilities Installed \ Water - City, Utilities Installed \ WWT - City Sewer, Views \ Ponderosa Pine, Water Heater \ Natural Gas, Window/ Coverings \ Double Pane, Window/ Coverings \ Draperies, Window/ Coverings \ Horizontal Blinds
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 1,785 sqft
- Parcel #: 10807022
- Zillow Home ID: 67813943
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 86303 home values will increase 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.4% increase for Prescott as a whole. Among 86303 homes, this home is 10.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 11% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 86303 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 13.8% less than in Prescott, and 15.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 86303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Prescott.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 86303 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (143)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 1716 Alpine Meadows Ln|
Nearby Schools in Prescott
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!