1716 Boomer Trl, Edmond, OK 730344 beds, 3 baths, 3,096 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.25 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1992
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $145,000
- Price/sqft: $47
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces, 714 sqft
- Security System
- Garbage disposal
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,096 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 85
- Parcel #: 126791110
- Zillow Home ID: 21937432
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1716 Boomer Trl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73034 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 14.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.7% higher than in Edmond, and 37.3% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73034 home values.
- 1724 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$262K432,769
- 1708 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$343K43.253,109
- 1721 Olde North Pl Edmond, OK$301K432,916
- 1717 Olde North Pl Edmond, OK$284K42.52,653
- 1800 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$391K43.254,144
- 1700 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$345K43.53,024
- 1801 Olde North Pl Edmond, OK$259K42.52,606
- 1725 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$352K443,414
- 1717 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$303K443,488
- 1200 Olde North Pl Edmond, OK$381K433,424
- 1801 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$334K43.53,208
- 1808 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$366K444,028
- 1709 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$350K443,649
- 1624 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$309K33.53,504
- 1805 Olde North Pl Edmond, OK$293K42.752,795
- 1809 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$264K43.52,729
- 1204 Olde North Pl Edmond, OK$326K42.52,865
- 1701 Boomer Trl Edmond, OK$324K433,202
- 1716 Olde North Pl Edmond, OK$320K443,022
- 1800 Olde North Pl Edmond, OK$295K43.13,091
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.