1716 Fairview St, Houston, TX 770062 beds, 1 bath, 2,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 4,500 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1940
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2005
- Parking: Carport
- Bedroom, Full Bath, Living Room, Parking Type: Assigned, Parking Type: Driveway, Parking Type: Garage - Detached, Utility
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Room count: 14
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 4
- Floor size: 2,176 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1940
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0513840000004
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 27814110
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1716 Fairview Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Neartown - Montrose market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 18.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 32.8% less than in Houston Metro, and 25.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Neartown - Montrose home values rise more quickly than other regions in Houston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Neartown - Montrose home values.
- 1712 Fairview St Houston, TX$442K423,774
- 1720 Fairview St Houston, TX$391K211,089
- 1714 Fairview St Houston, TX$258K211,300
- 1717 Maryland St Houston, TX$404K211,314
- 1709 Maryland St Houston, TX$419K222,176
- 1724 Fairview St Houston, TX$380K211,056
- 1721 Maryland St Houston, TX$568K332,062
- 1705 Maryland St Houston, TX$429K222,176
- 1723 Maryland St Houston, TX$350K211,080
- 1715 Fairview St Houston, TX$411K211,470
- 1719 Fairview St Houston, TX$776K43.52,760
- 1802 Fairview St APT 6 Houston, TX$533K113,300
- 1709 Fairview St Houston, TX$406K221,567
- 2401 Ridgewood St Houston, TX$479K222,058
- 1701 Maryland St Houston, TX$504K433,008
- 1724 Maryland St APT A Houston, TX$666K33.52,586
- 1724 Maryland St APT B Houston, TX$472K33.52,586
- 1725 Maryland St Houston, TX$372K321,641
- 1804 Fairview St Houston, TX$696K34.53,515
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.