1716 Greenwood Dr, Anderson, IN 460113 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,084 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 7,320 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1999
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Feb 2012 for $28,800
- Price/sqft: $27
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 200 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,084 sqft
- Parcel #: 48-11-02-201-087.000-003
- Zillow Home ID: 97330637
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1716 Greenwood Drive
- 1712 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN$52K21.51,064
- 1720 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN$49K31950
- 1708 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN$75K31.51,261
- 1724 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN--21.51,084
- 1719 E Redfern Way Anderson, IN$57K21.51,138
- 1715 E Redfern Way Anderson, IN--221,084
- 1723 E Redfern Way Anderson, IN$53K221,477
- 1735 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN$53K21--
- 1728 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN$52K31950
- 1704 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN$79K321,200
- 1711 E Redfern Way Anderson, IN--Studio--1,312
- 1727 E Redfern Way Anderson, IN$75K321,104
- 1715 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN$47K31950
- 1711 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN$45K311,093
- 1719 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN$53K211,064
- 1904 Tamarack Rd Anderson, IN$70K311,587
- 1731 E Redfern Way Anderson, IN--21.51,084
- 1732 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN--21.51,128
- 1713 E Redfern Way Anderson, IN$62K31.5750
- 1723 Greenwood Dr Anderson, IN$52K311,225
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!