1716 Mcgougan Rd, Fayetteville, NC 283034 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,846 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Great neighborhood with community watch. Preferred Terry Sanford School District. Close to Fayetteville Tech.
Call 828-275-4740 or 828-231-4135 for more information or to see the home.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1958
- 274 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1999 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $67
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Off street, 0 space
- Home has 2,200 SF with 200SF workshop room which isn't part of the central heating/cooling.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,846 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Lot depth: 150
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 0428533495
- Zillow Home ID: 53658722
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1716 Mcgougan Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 28303, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 12.7% less than in Fayetteville, and 84.7% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 28303 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fayetteville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 28303 home values.
- 1714 Mcgougan Rd Fayetteville, NC$101K31.51,301
- 1718 Mcgougan Rd Fayetteville, NC$94K31.51,425
- 1703 Cherokee Dr Fayetteville, NC$107K321,364
- 1712 Mcgougan Rd Fayetteville, NC$89K31.51,400
- 1715 Spruce St Fayetteville, NC--------
- 1713 Spruce St Fayetteville, NC$125K321,705
- 1717 Mcgougan Rd Fayetteville, NC$115K31.51,690
- 1719 Mcgougan Rd Fayetteville, NC$84K31.51,262
- 1715 Mcgougan Rd Fayetteville, NC$92K31.51,549
- 1710 Mcgougan Rd Fayetteville, NC$92K31.51,216
- 1701 Cherokee Dr Fayetteville, NC$120K321,523
- 1711 Spruce St Fayetteville, NC$121K321,523
- 1713 Mcgougan Rd Fayetteville, NC$120K321,760
- 1802 Mcgougan Rd Fayetteville, NC$124K321,891
- 1704 Cherokee Dr Fayetteville, NC$114K321,175
- 1708 Mcgougan Rd Fayetteville, NC$92K31.51,247
- 1803 Cherokee Dr Fayetteville, NC$82K311,281
- 1716 Catawba St Fayetteville, NC$88K31.51,560
- 1801 Mcgougan Rd Fayetteville, NC$117K31.51,502
- 1709 Spruce St Fayetteville, NC$104K31.51,478
Nearby Schools in Fayetteville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.