1716 Millard St, Bethlehem, PA 18017
Sold on 7/12/13: $182,500
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount above $0
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2.5 baths
- Single Family:1,704 sq ft
- Lot:9,583 sqft
- Year Built:1962
- Last Sold:Jul 2013 for $182,500
- Heating Type:Baseboard, Other
The lower level has a family room with a giant bay window with great morning light, a stone wood burning fireplace and built in shelving. Also on the lower level is a convenient half bath, laundry room big enough to also be a craft room (17X10), large storage room to organize all your stuff (22X15) and yet another huge (21X18) unfinished room that could be a great home office.
Great covered porch (19 X 10) just off the kitchen for morning coffee and reading or quick and easy outdoor dining. Concrete patio just outside the walk out door of the lower level family room for summer cookouts. 2 car garage with Rubbermaid FastTrack garage storage system to keep the tools organized. Fenced backyard with mature landscaping.
Economic 3-zone gas baseboard water heat and central air for the summer.
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypePartial
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Fenced Yard
- Cable Ready
- Security System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesDining room, Family room, Laundry room, Walk-in closet
- Exterior MaterialStone
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow279
- Zillow Home ID10149796
- Parcel #N6SE2D 4 25A 0204
- Garage Size437
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count11
- School DistrictBethlehem
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeRanch
- Unit Count1
- Unit Floor #1
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1716 Millard Street
Learn more about forecast calculations or 18017 home values.
- 1704 Millard St Bethlehem, PA$279K52.52,587
- 1724 Millard St Bethlehem, PA$265K32.51,984
- 1723 Easton Ave Bethlehem, PA$174K32.01,428
- 1664 Millard St Bethlehem, PA$170K31.51,555
- 1733 Easton Ave Bethlehem, PA$171K32.01,692
- 1721 Millard St Bethlehem, PA$241K32.01,922
- 1717 Easton Ave Bethlehem, PA$172K31.51,670
- 1715 Millard St Bethlehem, PA$206K31.52,005
- 1749 Easton Ave Bethlehem, PA$244K31.02,280
- 1731 Easton Ave Bethlehem, PA$208K22.01,531
- 1736 Millard St Bethlehem, PA$298K42.52,184
- 1733 Millard St Bethlehem, PA$378K32.52,999
- 1729 Easton Ave Bethlehem, PA$105K21.0648
- 1703 Millard St Bethlehem, PA$233K21.02,160
- 1711 Easton Ave Bethlehem, PA$142K22.01,396
- 1658 Millard St Bethlehem, PA$208K31.51,886
- 1653 Easton Ave Bethlehem, PA$165K32.01,275
- 1652 Millard St Bethlehem, PA$190K41.51,638
- 1745 Millard St Bethlehem, PA$255K32.51,927
- 1726 Easton Ave Bethlehem, PA$169K31.01,616
Nearby Schools in Bethlehem Township
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292