1716 V St NW, Washington, DC 200093 beds, 3 baths, 1,296 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1,219 sqft
- Built in 1907
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Aug 2008 for $849,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Other
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Whole house stereo system, two rooms wired for surround sound, flat screen, parking w remote entry
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality: 7.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,296 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2004
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0150 0300
- Zillow Home ID: 399789
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1716 V St Nw
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Adams Morgan market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 90.5% lower than in Washington, and 91% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Adams Morgan home values rise more quickly than other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Adams Morgan home values.
- 1714 V St NW Washington, DC$838K31.51,354
- 1718 V St NW Washington, DC$746K31.51,356
- 1712 V St NW Washington, DC$695K311,354
- 1720 V St NW Washington, DC$999K33.51,354
- 1722 V St NW Washington, DC$853K32.51,354
- 1723 Seaton St NW Washington, DC$903K321,900
- 1721 Seaton St NW Washington, DC$661K21.51,200
- 1719 Seaton St NW Washington, DC$742K31.51,350
- 1724 V St NW Washington, DC$835K31.51,354
- 1725 Seaton St NW Washington, DC$1.16M32.51,852
- 1717 Seaton St NW Washington, DC$597K31.5900
- 1715 Seaton St NW Washington, DC$595K31.5900
- 1730 V St NW Washington, DC$783K331,834
- 1727 Seaton St NW Washington, DC$731K32.51,852
- 1713 Seaton St NW Washington, DC$735K32.51,350
- 1732 V St NW Washington, DC$674K311,386
- 1731 Seaton St NW Washington, DC$681K211,192
- 1711 Seaton St NW Washington, DC$658K32.5900
- 1704 V St NW Washington, DC$744K21.5800
- 1734 V St NW Washington, DC$731K221,419
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!