A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 8,524 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Views: 2,399 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $1,180,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $803
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 480 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ None, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Exterior \ Wood, Family Room \ No Family Room, Family Room \ No Separate Family Room, Fireplaces \ None, Flooring \ Hardwood, Flooring \ Slate, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter and Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Attached Garage, Heating \ Forced Air, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Other, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Stories \ Bi/ Split Level, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Bay, View \ Mountains, View \ Valley, Water \ Public
- Room count: 5
- Stories: 0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,470 sqft
- Lot depth: 174
- Lot width: 49
- Parcel #: 044072160
- Zillow Home ID: 15547756
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $1.18-1.35M.
Market guideZillow predicts 94002 home values will rise 5.3% next year, compared to a 5.3% rise for Belmont as a whole. Among 94002 homes, this home is valued 4.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Belmont, and 81.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94002 home values.
|1714 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.74M||4||3||2,800|
|1718 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.37M||3||3||2,100|
|1712 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.33M||3||2.5||1,950|
|1720 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.82M||4||3||2,500|
|1715 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.42M||4||2.5||2,460|
|1713 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.63M||4||2||2,720|
|1706 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.46M||3||2||2,190|
|1711 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.54M||4||2.5||2,790|
|1717 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.93M||4||2.5||3,540|
|1924 Oak Knoll Dr Belmont, CA||$1.53M||4||2.5||2,260|
|1709 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.85M||4||3.5||3,860|
|1721 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.81M||3||3||2,770|
|1920 Oak Knoll Dr Belmont, CA||$1.41M||3||2||2,000|
|1724 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.35M||4||2||1,780|
|1723 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.03M||2||2||820|
|1719 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.84M||4||3||2,530|
|1707 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.02M||2||1||1,130|
|1704 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.14M||--||--||--|
|1704 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.74M||5||4||3,380|
|1727 Valley View Ave Belmont, CA||$1.94M||4||2.5||2,450|
Nearby Schools in Belmont
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Carlmont High (assigned)9-120.9 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.