1716 W 34th Ave, Denver, CO 802113 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1886
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $185,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 0228225033000
- Zillow Home ID: 13308897
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1716 W 34th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.2% greater than in Denver, and 19.4% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Highland home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 1712 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$320K31.51,270
- 1720 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$399K211,319
- 1724 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$426K321,478
- 1732 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$281K21798
- 1742 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$447K321,464
- 1735 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$328K11972
- 3334 Quivas St Denver, CO$419K21.51,114
- 1745 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$531K32.51,718
- 1735 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$678K342,351
- 3356 Quivas St Denver, CO$243K21884
- 3360 Quivas St Denver, CO$354K221,728
- 3344 Quivas St Denver, CO$327K211,010
- 1747 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$322K311,065
- 3340 Quivas St Denver, CO$497K331,807
- 3356 Pecos St Denver, CO$289K222,754
- 3356 Pecos St Denver, CO$517K21.52,673
- 1743 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$511K32.51,718
- 1743 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$252K32.51,766
- 3324 Quivas St Denver, CO$188K21797
- 3320 Quivas St Denver, CO$273K321,680
Nearby Schools in Denver
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292