1716 W 34th Ave, Denver, CO 802113 beds, 1.5 baths, 1,270 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Built in 1886
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: Shared
- Parking: Off street
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $185,000
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Living room
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,270 sqft
- Heating: Other
- Parcel #: 0228225033000
- Zillow Home ID: 13308897
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1716 W 34th Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Highland, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 15.2% less than in Denver, and 20.9% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Highland home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Highland home values.
- 1712 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$371K31.51,270
- 1720 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$427K211,319
- 1724 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$442K321,478
- 1732 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$285K21798
- 1742 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$477K321,464
- 1735 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$455K11972
- 3334 Quivas St Denver, CO$424K21.51,114
- 1745 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$539K32.51,718
- 1735 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$730K342,351
- 3356 Quivas St Denver, CO$263K21884
- 3360 Quivas St Denver, CO$410K221,728
- 3344 Quivas St Denver, CO$347K211,010
- 1747 W 34th Ave Denver, CO$352K311,065
- 3340 Quivas St Denver, CO$473K331,807
- 3356 Pecos St Denver, CO$477K222,754
- 3356 Pecos St Denver, CO$551K21.52,673
- 1743 W 33rd Ave Denver, CO$334K32.51,766
- 3324 Quivas St Denver, CO$237K21797
- 3320 Quivas St Denver, CO$379K321,680
- 3433 Pecos St Denver, CO$446K331,710
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!