1717 Aurora Pl, Edmond, OK 730133 beds, 2 baths, 1,938 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 7,828 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2009 for $174,000
- Ceiling Fan
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 483 sqft
- Stove/Oven,Central heat
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Modern
- Floor size: 1,938 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Lot depth: 103
- Lot width: 76
- Parcel #: 201891520
- Zillow Home ID: 59776145
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1717 Aurora Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 73013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 14.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 12.2% higher than in Edmond, and 31.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 73013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Edmond.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 73013 home values.
- 1709 Aurora Pl Edmond, OK$168K321,788
- 2809 Bristol Park Blvd Edmond, OK$100K321,684
- 1616 Sagewood Dr Edmond, OK$161K321,656
- 1716 Aurora Pl Edmond, OK$159K321,549
- 1701 Aurora Pl Edmond, OK$190K321,863
- 1708 Aurora Pl Edmond, OK$165K421,785
- 1724 Aurora Pl Edmond, OK$188K321,886
- 1624 Sagewood Dr Edmond, OK$161K321,699
- 2809 Bristol Park Blvd Edmond, OK$170K321,684
- 1700 Aurora Pl Edmond, OK$168K421,891
- 1617 Aurora Pl Edmond, OK$192K422,144
- 1717 Sagewood Dr Edmond, OK$165K321,878
- 1700 Sagewood Dr Edmond, OK$167K321,969
- 1717 Oxford Ave Edmond, OK$177K321,880
- 1800 Sagewood Dr Edmond, OK$174K322,016
- 1709 Oxford Ave Edmond, OK$105K321
- 1709 Oxford Ave Edmond, OK$178K321,860
- 1709 Sagewood Dr Edmond, OK$173K322,017
- 1725 Oxford Ave Edmond, OK$178K321,936
- 1616 Aurora Pl Edmond, OK$159K321,571
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292