1717 Mott-smith Dr PH 4, Honolulu, HI 968221 bed, 1 bath, 644 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1976
- HOA Fee: $656
- Cooling: Central
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: None, 2 spaces
- Last sold: May 2011 for $275,000
- Controlled Access
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- View: City
- BBQ,Patio/Deck,Pool,Recreation Area,Recreation Room,Resident Manager,Security Guard,Tennis Court,Trash Chute,Whirlpool
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 644 sqft
- Parcel #: 1240280050418
- Zillow Home ID: 82485759
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1717 Mott-smith Drive PH 4
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Makiki-Lower Punchbowl-Tantalus, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 65.9% greater than in Honolulu, and 50.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Makiki-Lower Punchbowl-Tantalus home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Makiki-Lower Punchbowl-Tantalus home values.
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292