A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1986
- Views: 514 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $475,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $278
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Property Type: Townhouse
- Heating Description: Electric Heat
- Housing-Older Persons Act: No HOPA
- Status: Active-Available
- Water Access: Community Boat Dock
- Bedroom Description: At Least 1 Bedroom Ground Level
- Year Built Description: Resale
- Amenities: Marina
- Amenities: Trash Chute
- Equipment: Smoke Detector
- Closets Cabinetry
- Maintenance Includes: Building Exterior
- Maintenance Includes: Insurance
- Maintenance Includes: Outside Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Parking
- Maintenance Includes: Pool Service
- Maintenance Includes: Sewer
- Maintenance Includes: Water
- Parking Description: 1 Space
- Unit Design: East Of Us1
- Windows: Shades
- Cooling Description: Electric Cooling
- Pets Allowed: Yes
- Amenities: Exercise Room
- Amenities: Exterior Lighting
- Equipment: Disposal
- Open Balcony
- Floor Description: Marble Floors
- Type of Governing Bodies: Condominium
- Maintenance Includes: All Amenities
- Maintenance Includes: Lawn Maintenance
- Maintenance Includes: Manager
- Maintenance Includes: Security
- Maintenance Includes: Trash Removal
- Parking Description: Valet Parking
- Style: Condo 5+ Stories
- Unit Design: High Rise
- Security Information: Complex Fenced
- Restrictions: No Restrictions
- Unit View: Bay
- Cooking Island
- Unit Design: Corner Unit
- Tax Information: Tax Reflects Homestead Tax
- Type of Association: Condo
- Assoc Fee Paid Per: Monthly
- Dining Description: Counter
- Parking Description: Covered Parking
- Approval Information: 3-4 Weeks Approval
- Pet Restrictions: More Than 20 Lbs
- Security Information: Card Entry
- Front Exposure: East
- Section: 31
- Terms Considered: Cash Only
- Municipal Code: 1
- Folio Number: 01-32-31-048-0028
- Range / Oven
- Floor size: 1,707 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Parcel #: 0132310480028
- Zillow Home ID: 43832131
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Improve This Home's Value
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $500-650K.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% less than in Miami, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (1182)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1717 N Bayshore Dr|
Nearby Schools in Miami
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.