- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1717 NW 63rd St, Seattle, WA 981076 beds, 3 baths, 2,840 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 5,000 sqft
- Multiple Occupancy
- Built in 1965
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 1998 for $364,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 650 sqft
- Unfinished basement, 950 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,840 sqft
- Parcel #: 2767601940
- Zillow Home ID: 48823140
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1717 Nw 63rd Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Ballard, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 13.5% higher than in Seattle, and 8.7% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Ballard home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Ballard home values.
- 1713 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$632K33.52,400
- 1723 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$434K211,010
- 1711 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$615K33.52,445
- 1716 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$440K321,520
- 1710 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$732K63.52,770
- 1727 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$525K331,960
- 1707 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$508K31.751,820
- 1716 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$486K221,720
- 1704 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$713K63.752,880
- 1722 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$458K31970
- 1712 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$535K311,630
- 1731 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$527K312,080
- 1726 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$721K63.752,710
- 1708 NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$621K321,930
- 1732 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$499K311,420
- 1702 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$545K412,580
- NW 63rd St Seattle, WA$610K32.251,880
- 1715 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$583K31.51,970
- 1721 NW 62nd St Seattle, WA$574K42.52,240
- 1719 NW 64th St Seattle, WA$529K421,850
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!