- 1232 days on Zillow
- Views since listing: 712
- All time views: 728
- 1 shopper saved this home
- Lot depth: 245 ft
- Lot width: 90 ft
- Last sold: Apr 2003
- MLS #: 10741929
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- View: Water
- Internet Exposure: Members IDX Websites
- Internet Exposure: NTREIS Translator
- Internet Exposure: REALTOR.com
- Lot Size Units: Acres
- Map Book: DALLAS
- Utilities: City Sewer
- Utilities: City Water
- County Or Parish: Dallas
- Association Type: Mandatory
- Internet Exposure: Syndicate Listing
- Interior Lot
- Utilities: Concrete
- Utilities: Underground Utilities
- Lot Size: .5 Acre to .99 Acre
- Internet Exposure: Realtors Property Resource
- Possession: Funding
- Lot Size Source: Tax
- Development: Streets Installed
- Property Sub Type: LND-Residential
- Development: Plat Approved
- Development: Utilities Installed
- Zoning: Residential
- Utilities Other: City Electric
- Development: City Limits
- Development: Zoned
- Association Fee Includes: Management Fees
- Association Fee: 250
- Internet Exposure: Zillow
- HOA Fee: $20/mo
- Parcel #: 16027970001718000
- Zillow Home ID: 96489446
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Nearby Schools in Cedar Hill
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.