- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1718 N 10th St, Boise, ID 837022 beds, 1 bath, 580 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1920
- Last sold: Oct 2002 for $114,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 672 sqft
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 580 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Parcel #: R3856000390
- Zillow Home ID: 79626004
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1718 N 10th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In North End, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 27% lower than in Boise, and 46.9% less than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boise.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
- 911 W Brumback St Boise, ID$205K31.25728
- 1716 N 10th St Boise, ID$340K42.51,976
- 1710 N 10th St Boise, ID$246K21976
- 1706 N 10th St Boise, ID$164K21752
- 920 W Brumback St Boise, ID$174K21984
- 912 W Brumback St Boise, ID$402K43.52,113
- 912 Brumback St Boise, ID$378K332,113
- 912 Brumback St Boise, ID$230K33.52,113
- 912 Brumback St Boise, ID$240K33.52,113
- 1702 N 10th St Boise, ID$182K211,190
- 910 W Eastman St Boise, ID$143K21678
- 1815 N 9th St Boise, ID$221K411,413
- 1817 N 9th St Boise, ID$279K311,432
- 1809 N 9th St Boise, ID$188K211,016
- 1810 N 10th St Boise, ID$206K21956
- 1903 N 9th St Boise, ID$375K52.252,688
- 1803 N 9th St Boise, ID$326K222,632
- 1715 N 10th St Boise, ID$169K21.5480
- 1719 N 10th St Boise, ID$187K21.25847
- 1711 N 10th St Boise, ID--21976
Nearby Schools in Boise
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292