1718 N 175th St, Shoreline, WA 981334 beds, 2.5 baths, 3,241 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This is a home in which the owner(s) set a "dream price" - a price they'd be willing to sell it for, as well as to test the waters and gauge interest. This property is not found on a multiple listing service (MLS).
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
Detachable big 2 car garage
Property includes 1/3 ac of sub-dividable land for an additional home, ADU, or room to roam.
Award winning Shoreline school district
- Lot: 0.37 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1956
- 66 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2014 for $492,000
- Price/sqft: $152
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Finished basement, 270 sqft
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: Carport, Garage - Attached, Garage - Detached, Off street, On street, 2 spaces
- RV Parking
- View: Territorial
- Granite countertop, Guest parking, Living room, Stainless steel appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Wood
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,241 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 3073500045
- Zillow Home ID: 48844284
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1718 N 175th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 98133 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 29.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.8% higher than in Shoreline, and 16.4% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 98133 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Shoreline.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 98133 home values.
- 1708 N 175th St Shoreline, WA$275K21960
- 17521 Wallingford Ave N Shoreline, WA$332K211,310
- 17512 Densmore Ave N Shoreline, WA$391K31.51,730
- 17514 Densmore Ave N Shoreline, WA$446K422,180
- 17510 Wallingford Ave N Shoreline, WA$335K31.751,430
- 1721 N 175th St Shoreline, WA$386K42.52,500
- 17504 Wallingford Ave N Shoreline, WA$280K311,040
- 17518 Wallingford Ave N Shoreline, WA$335K31.51,400
- 17533 Wallingford Ave N Shoreline, WA$391K311,620
- 1702 N 175th St Shoreline, WA$285K311,310
- 1727 N 175th St Shoreline, WA$613K533,126
- 1711 N 175th St Shoreline, WA$258K21720
- 17526 Wallingford Ave N Shoreline, WA$378K31.51,820
- 17520 Densmore Ave N Shoreline, WA$405K41.51,650
- 17539 Wallingford Ave N Shoreline, WA$338K211,090
- 17534 Wallingford Ave N Shoreline, WA$417K42.252,160
- 1701 N 175th St Shoreline, WA$562K443,116
- 17545 Wallingford Ave N Shoreline, WA$318K31.51,290
- 17540 Wallingford Ave N Shoreline, WA$411K321,760
- 17716 Densmore Ave N Shoreline, WA$411K42.51,940
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get more information
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!