1719 Baker St, San Francisco, CA 94115
Sold on 5/31/13: $730,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:1,056 sq ft
- Lot:1,375 sqft
- Year Built:1890
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $730,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Covered Parking Spaces0
- Days on Zillow197
- Lot Depth31
- Parcel #1030 068
- Room Count4
- # Stories0.0
- Zillow Home ID96040110
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$854,917||$752K – $992K||-$17,821||$809||12/12/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,572/mo||$2.3K – $4.6K/mo||--||$3.38||12/02/2013|
Zillow predicts Lower Pacific Heights home values will rise 4.4% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for San Francisco as a whole. Among Lower Pacific Heights homes, this home is valued 4.7% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 20.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Lower Pacific Heights market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 6.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 116.4% greater than in San Francisco, and 50.2% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Lower Pacific Heights home values from rising as quickly as other regions in San Francisco.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Lower Pacific Heights home values.
Neighborhood for 1719 Baker Street
Nearby Schools in San Francisco
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Cobb (William L.) Elementary (assigned) K-5 0.2 mi
- Wallenberg (Raoul) Traditional High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- KIPP San Francisco Bay Academy (assigned) 5-9 0.4 mi
- San Francisco Public Montessori School (assigned) None 0.8 mi
- Wells (Ida B.) High (assigned) 9-12 1.0 mi
- Lilienthal (Claire) Elementary (assigned) K-8 1.0 mi
- Roosevelt Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.0 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005