- Lot: 9,600 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 199 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,731 all time views
- 23 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Last sold: May 2014 for $299,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $88
- MLS #: O5324913
- View Virtual Tour
- Cable Ready
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Additional Rooms \ Foyer, Additional Rooms \ Inside Utility, Air Conditioning \ Central, Appliances Included \ Built In Oven, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Architectural Style \ Spanish\Mediterranean, Exterior Construction \ Block, Exterior Construction \ Stucco, Exterior Features \ Irrigation System, Exterior Features \ Trees\Landscaped, Financing Available \ Cash, Financing Available \ Conventional, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Carpet, Foundation \ Slab, Heatingand Fuel \ Central, Housing For Older Persons \ N\A, Interior Features \ Attic, Interior Layout \ Eating Space In Kitchen, Interior Layout \ Formal Dining Room Separate, Interior Layout \ Formal Living Room Separate, Kitchen Features \ Closet Pantry, Kitchen Features \ Island, Location \ Sidewalk, Master Bath Features \ Dual Sinks, Master Bath Features \ Garden Bath, Master Bath Features \ Tub with Separate Shower Stall, Ownership \ Fee Simple, Property Type \ Residential, Showing Time \ View Instructions, Special Sale Provision \ None, Square Foot Source \ Builder, Status \ Active, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ Fire Hydrant, Utilities \ Street Lights, HOA Common Assn \ None, Location \ In City Limits, Property Description \ Two Story, Property Style \ Single Family Home, Special Listing Type \ Other, Floor Covering \ Wood, Garage Carport \ 2 Car Carport, Location \ Level, Pool \ Private, Pool Type \ Gunite\Concrete, Utilities \ City Water, Interior Layout \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Features \ Breakfast Bar, Construction Status \ Under Construction, Interior Features \ Cathedral\Vaulted Ceiling, Interior Layout \ Split Bedroom, Appliances Included \ Range Hood, Exterior Construction \ Wood Frame, Last Change Type \ Price Decrease, Exterior Features \ Outdoor Lights, Garage Features \ Circular Drive, Additional Rooms \ Family Room, Appliances Included \ Gas Appliances, Interior Layout \ Master Bedroom Downstairs, Additional Rooms \ Loft, Last Status \ Incomplete, Appliances Included \ Tankless Water Heater, Green Certifications \ Energy Star Home, Green Energy Features \ Energy Star Dishwasher, Indoor Air Quality \ Range Hood Vented to Outside, Pool Type \ Auto Cleaner, Roof \ Tile, Listing Type \ Exclusive Agency, Garage Features \ Side Rear Entry, Office Primary Board ID \ Lake and Sumter, Front Exposure \ South, Green Energy Features \ Programmable Thermostat, Green Energy Features \ Gas Tankless Appliances
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Master bath
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Tile
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 3,416 sqft
- Heating: None
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 322130276602020
- Zillow Home ID: 46238468
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $300-700K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32789 home values will rise 5.8% next year, compared to a 5.3% increase for Winter Park as a whole. Among 32789 homes, this home is 179.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 35.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32789, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.1% higher than in Winter Park, and 37.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32789 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Winter Park.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32789 home values.
|1737 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$452K||6||5||3,480|
|1701 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$313K||3||2||1,404|
|1666 Hibiscus Ave Winter Park, FL||$310K||2||1||1,233|
|1755 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$298K||3||2||1,224|
|1676 Hibiscus Ave Winter Park, FL||$294K||2||1||1,276|
|1658 Hibiscus Ave Winter Park, FL||$321K||3||2||1,320|
|1718 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$324K||4||2||1,352|
|1685 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$600K||4||3||3,331|
|1736 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$256K||2||1||1,011|
|1700 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$1.21M||4||4.5||4,491|
|1682 Hibiscus Ave Winter Park, FL||$287K||2||1||1,102|
|1773 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$363K||3||2||1,719|
|1754 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$264K||3||2||1,032|
|1644 Hibiscus Ave Winter Park, FL||$430K||3||3||2,145|
|1680 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$1.02M||4||3.5||3,978|
|1774 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$235K||2||1||854|
|1673 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$458K||4||3||2,253|
|1791 Magnolia Ave Winter Park, FL||$301K||3||2||1,404|
|1691 Oneco Ave Winter Park, FL||$380K||4||2||2,154|
|1701 Oneco Ave Winter Park, FL||$324K||3||2||1,498|
Nearby Schools in Winter Park
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact an Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!