1719 N New Jersey St, Indianapolis, IN 462023 beds, 4 baths, 2,880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 5,227 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2013
- Last sold: Dec 2012 for $20,000
- Price/sqft: $7
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: 2 spaces
- Breakfast nook
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 2,880 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 156
- Lot width: 40
- Parcel #: 490636158191000101
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 112855762
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1719 N New Jersey Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46202, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4.7% higher than in Indianapolis Metro, and 41.6% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46202 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Indianapolis Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 46202 home values.
- 1721 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$390K33.52,796
- 1727 N New Jersey St # A Indianapolis, IN$182K221,080
- 1727 N New Jersey St # D Indianapolis, IN$180K221,082
- 1727 N New Jersey St APT C Indianapolis, IN$180K221,082
- 1727 N New Jersey St APT B Indianapolis, IN$177K221,016
- 1705 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$304K433,316
- 414 E 17th St Indianapolis, IN$146K2--3,216
- 1701 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$157K4--3,714
- 1718 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$187K3--1,440
- 1724 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$254K433,948
- 1653 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$408K----2,448
- 1726 Central Ave Indianapolis, IN$307K332,862
- 420 E 17th St Indianapolis, IN$617K445,844
- 1720 N New Jersey St Indianapolis, IN$249K2--3,024
Nearby Schools in Indianapolis
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292