- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1719 S 9th St, Rogers, AR 727563 beds, 2 baths, 1,430 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.28 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1997
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2009 for $100,000
- Parking: 1092 sqft
- Bedroom,Full Bath,Parking Type: Garage,Vent Hood
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,430 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0206898001
- Zillow Home ID: 70725095
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1719 S 9th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 72756, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 49.5% greater than in Rogers, and 280.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 72756 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Rogers.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 72756 home values.
- 1723 S 9th St Rogers, AR$115K--21,813
- 1715 S 9th St Rogers, AR$108K--22,090
- 812 W Lilac St Rogers, AR$63K321,100
- 808 W Lilac St Rogers, AR$64K211,052
- 805 W Lilac St Rogers, AR$169K--43,273
- 806 W Lilac St Rogers, AR$64K--11,001
- 1802 S 9th St Rogers, AR$107K--21,750
- 1002 Hendrix St Rogers, AR$141K--32,642
- 1806 S 9th St Rogers, AR$101K--21,904
- 803 W Lilac St Rogers, AR$88K--11,050
- 1705 S 11th St Rogers, AR$182K--42,680
- 999 Hendrix St Rogers, AR$253K--44,358
- 906 Hendrix St Rogers, AR$68K21--
- 902 Hendrix St Rogers, AR$97K------
- 1005 W Lilac St Rogers, AR$159K--42,145
- 1709 S 11th St Rogers, AR$149K--42,073
Nearby Schools in Rogers
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292