1719 Virginia Ave, Everett, WA 982012 beds, 1 bath, 836 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $170,000
- Price/sqft: $203
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space, 280 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 836 sqft
- Parcel #: 00438835500900
- Zillow Home ID: 38493574
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1719 Virginia Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Delta, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 67.9% higher than in Everett, and 205.2% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Delta home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Everett.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Delta home values.
- 1713 Virginia Ave Everett, WA$119K21762
- 1723 Virginia Ave Everett, WA$252K311,757
- 1709 Virginia Ave Everett, WA$308K321,967
- 1727 Virginia Ave Everett, WA$186K321,208
- 1705 Virginia Ave Everett, WA$179K211,111
- 1731 Virginia Ave Everett, WA$168K211,087
- 2409 18th St Everett, WA$110K111,055
- 1703 Virginia Ave Everett, WA$180K311,316
- 1718 Baker Ave Everett, WA$380K32.52,041
- 2411 18th St Everett, WA$148K321,071
- 1720 Baker Ave Everett, WA$183K311,006
- 1714 Baker Ave Everett, WA$202K31974
- 1726 Baker Ave # A Everett, WA$123K211,000
- 1726 Baker Ave Everett, WA$259K321,655
- 1710 Baker Ave Everett, WA$267K311,448
- 1726 Baker Ave # B Everett, WA$211K21800
- 1708 Baker Ave Everett, WA$188K311,140
- 1801 Virginia Ave Everett, WA$207K32.752,531
- 1730 Baker Ave Everett, WA$261K411,712
- 1702 Baker Ave Everett, WA$205K312,200
Nearby Schools in Everett
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292