- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
172 Aruba Ln, Manson, NC 275534 beds, 4 baths, 3,958 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
The first floor master suite offers you immense convenience and incredibly spacious master bath/spa with separate shower and tub and walk-in closet space. As you make your way downstairs to the oversized finished basement you will find the perfect media room with full bar to enjoy the big game with your company, or play a game of pool in your open game room that opens to the walk-out basement patio. Perfect space for guests to stay with a bedroom and full bathroom as they get to enjoy all the beauty of this home and its surroundings.
Be the first to take advantage of this tremendous opportunity to own this magnificent home with a private forest backyard, lake views, and floating dock included. 172 Aruba Lane is located in the Summer Wynds Community and only minutes away from I-85 for quick access. Built in 2006 and covering 3958 square feet, you will not find a more ideal home and location for your lakefront dream! Schedule your showing today!
For more information, please visit: www.172aruba.info
- Lot: 0.58 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- HOA Fee: $300
- Cooling: Other
- Heating: Heat pump, Other
- Last sold: Oct 2005 for $650,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 4 spaces
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Foundation type: Concrete Block
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 12
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,958 sqft
- Parcel #: B1 44
- Zillow Home ID: 114869314
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 172 Aruba Lane
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 176 Aruba Ln Manson, NC$604K43.5--
- 169 Aruba Ln Manson, NC$448K32.5--
- 174 Aruba Lane NC$471K------
- 172 Aruba Ln Manson, NC$229K42.54,566
- 368 Pine Ln Boydton, VA$452K------
- 1773 Burchette Rd Manson, NC$80K--2--
- 1757 Burchette Rd Manson, NC$83K32--
- 7567 Drewry Virginia Line Rd Norlina, NC$113K--1--
- 128 Tucker Farms Rd Manson, NC$155K32--
- 15 Buggs Island Rd Boydton, VA$447K------
- 22 Buggs Island Rd Boydton, VA$131K------
- 480 Holly Hall Rd Boydton, VA$317K------
- 480 Holly Hall Road VA$610K------
- 53 Buggs Island Rd Boydton, VA$501K------
- 585 Holly Hall Rd Boydton, VA$482K------
- 123 Buggs Island Rd Boydton, VA$176K432,520
- 120 Holly Hall Rd Manson, NC$130K221,600
- 172 Keats Rd Manson, NC$90K32.5--
- 76 Rock Church Ln Boydton, VA$502K------
Nearby Schools in Manson
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.