172 Evergreen St, Barberton, OH 442033 beds, 1 bath, 960 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 6,110 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1971
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 1997 for $85,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 960 sqft
- Lot depth: 130
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 0103311
- Zillow Home ID: 35306390
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 172 Evergreen Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 44203 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 31.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 5.9% less than in Barberton, and 67.2% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 44203 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Barberton.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 44203 home values.
- 1 beds, 1 baths
1 sqft, 6,534 sqft lot, built in 1925
- 1 beds, 1 baths
- 166 Evergreen St Barberton, OH$41K21831
- 162 Evergreen St Barberton, OH$53K311,014
- 180 Evergreen St Barberton, OH$40K21864
- 160 Evergreen St Barberton, OH$50K31768
- 169 Hermann St Barberton, OH$64K31.51,440
- 175 Hermann St Barberton, OH$85K311,144
- 165 Hermann St Barberton, OH$65K31960
- 179 Hermann St Barberton, OH$63K311,144
- Hermann St Barberton, OH--------
- 169 Evergreen St Barberton, OH$96K222,436
- 179 Evergreen St Barberton, OH$95K31.51,568
- 183 Hermann St Barberton, OH$77K31.51,248
- 155 Hermann St Barberton, OH$48K311,373
- 889 Newton St Barberton, OH$50K21550
- 185 Evergreen St Barberton, OH$127K322,948
- 157 Evergreen St Barberton, OH$136K42.51,746
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.