A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 9,000 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1955
- Views: 3,503 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $891,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $466
- Flooring: Carpet, Tile
- Parking: 240 sqft
- Additional Listing Info \ Not Applicable / Not Disclosed, Additional Rooms \ Den/Study/Office, Amenities Misc. \ Double Pane Windows(s), Amenities Misc. \ Garden Window(s), Amenities Misc. \ Vaulted Ceiling, Building Type \ Detached, Cooling \ Central Forced Air, Dining Room \ Breakfast Bar, Dining Room \ Dining Area in Living Room, Energy Features \ Double Pane Windows, Energy Features \ Skylight(s), Exterior \ Stucco, Family Room \ Kitchen/Family Room Combo, Fireplaces \ Living Room, Fireplaces \ Wood Burning, Fireplaces \ Yes, Flooring \ Carpet - Wall to Wall, Flooring \ Tile, Foundation \ Concrete Perimeter, Foundation \ Concrete Slab, Garage Parking Features \ Detached, Heating \ Forced Air, Horse Property \ No, Kitchen \ Cooktop, Kitchen \ Dishwasher, Kitchen \ Hookups - Gas, Kitchen \ Ovens - 2+, Kitchen \ Refrigerator (s), Laundry \ 220 Volt Outlet, Laundry \ In Laundry Room, Listing Class \ Residential, Listing Service \ Full Service, Listing Type \ Exclusive Right to Sell, Lot Location \ Corner, Lot Size Area Maximum Units \ Square Feet, Lot Size Area Minimum Units \ Square Feet, Pool \ Pool - No, Roof \ Composition, Sewer Septic \ Sewer Connected, Sewer Septic \ Sewer in Street, Structure SqFt Source \ Assessor, Style \ Contemporary, Style \ Ranch, Subclass \ Single Family Home, View \ Local/Neighborhood, Water \ Heater - Gas, Water \ Public
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Stucco
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,913 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1955
- Lot depth: 100
- Lot width: 90
- Parcel #: 30312067
- Zillow Home ID: 19607182
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $775K-1.28M.
Market guideZillow predicts 95050 home values will rise 6.3% next year, compared to a 6.2% rise for Santa Clara as a whole. Among 95050 homes, this home is valued 35.8% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 11.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 95050, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 38.9% less than in Santa Clara, and 89.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 95050 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Santa Clara.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 95050 home values.
|182 Harold Ave Santa Clara, CA||$1.11M||5||3||1,693|
|3593 Londonderry Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.09M||4||2||1,350|
|173 Harold Ave Santa Clara, CA||$1.19M||3||2||1,846|
|2364 Donner Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.09M||4||2||1,350|
|3584 Londonderry Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.1M||4||2||1,717|
|155 Harold Ave Santa Clara, CA||$1.39M||3||4.5||2,384|
|2368 Donner Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.03M||3||2||1,141|
|3586 Londonderry Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.12M||3||3||1,847|
|3595 Londonderry Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.09M||4||2||1,350|
|3564 Londonderry Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.12M||4||2||1,932|
|3563 Londonderry Dr Santa Clara, CA||$980K||4||2||1,350|
|192 Harold Ave Santa Clara, CA||$1.08M||4||2||1,350|
|3594 Londonderry Dr Santa Clara, CA||$958K||3||2||1,141|
|2351 Donner Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.14M||4||2||1,350|
|3581 Forest Ave Santa Clara, CA||$1M||3||2||1,350|
|2361 Donner Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.32M||4||2||1,350|
|2374 Donner Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.34M||4||2||2,212|
|3613 Londonderry Dr Santa Clara, CA||$1.15M||3||2||1,642|
|2367 Donner Pl Santa Clara, CA||$1.4M||4||2||1,350|
|3571 Forest Ave Santa Clara, CA||$923K||4||2||1,350|
Nearby Schools in Santa Clara
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.