172 Locust St NE, Atlanta, GA 30317
Sold on 4/12/13: $177,500
Nestled in the heart of Historic Kirkwood, this 1920s bungalow is just a hop, skip and a jump to the parks, shops and restaurants in the Kirkwood and Oakhurst Villages. This charmer not only has great curb appeal, it has been well loved over the years and it shows.
Inside youÃ¢??ll be greeted by a light-filled living room with gleaming hardwood flooring, built-in bookshelves and a traditional Craftsman fireplace. The kitchen offers plenty of room for an island and an separate eat in area. The laundry is conveniently located in a closet adjacent to the kitchen. In the rear of the home, you will find a larger than average master bedroom with a small sitting area and walk-in closet with custom shelving. The second bedroom is in the front of the house with lots of windows and natural light pouring in. If you need a bit more storage, the basement has plenty of space for storing seasonal items and yard equipment.
Looking for some outdoor living space? We could spend the entire day on the rocking chair front porch! If you are more of a backyard person, a deck is located just off the kitchen, offering another great place to relax or entertain friends and family. The large, fully fenced backyard is perfect for the kids and family pets to play.
If you decide to make this your new home, youÃ¢??ll not only have some fantastic neighbors, you will be part of an active, friendly community that takes great pride in their neighborhood. You will also be minutes away from the interstate and just a short stroll to shops, restaurants, parks and festivals. Welcome home to 172 Locust Street!
To schedule an appointment to see the home, call Jamie Walzer or Kerry Lucasse at 404.721.3001.
- ParkingOff street
- Basement TypeUnfinished
- Floor CoveringHardwood
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Fenced Yard
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Dryer, Garbage disposal, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Room TypesBreakfast nook, Master bath, Workshop, Walk-in closet
- Days on Zillow333
- Elementary SchoolToomer
- Exterior MaterialOther
- High SchoolGrady
- LaundryIn Unit
- Middle SchoolCoan
- Neighborhood NameKirkwood
- Roof TypeOther
- School DistrictCity of Atlanta
- # Stories1.0
- Structure TypeBungalow
- Zillow Home ID2114554418
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$148,613||$110K – $190K||+$1,578||--||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,012/mo||$880 – $1.5K/mo||-$10||--||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts Kirkwood home values will increase 9.5% next year, compared to a 6.4% increase for Atlanta as a whole.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Atlanta market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 56.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Atlanta, and 129.8% greater than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Kirkwood home values.
Neighborhood for 172 Locust St Ne
- 200 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$381K43.0--
- 200 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$368K32.02,116
- 204 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$204K32.01,040
- 190 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$378K43.02,068
- 208 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$222K21.01,167
- 195 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$522K44.03,100
- 186 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$176K21.01,048
- 210 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$197K22.01,053
- 191 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$225K32.01,076
- 199 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$354K32.02,011
- 187 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$243K31.01,292
- 184 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$201K21.0904
- 1872 Gordon Mnr NE Atlanta, GA$131K22.0--
- 1872 Gordon Mnr NE Atlanta, GA$128K22.0--
- 209 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$304K42.01,600
- 212 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$190K21.01,291
- Locust St NE Atlanta, GA----0.5736
- 183 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$241K32.01,246
- 213 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$345K42.51,680
- 180 Locust St NE Atlanta, GA$176K21.01,134
Nearby Schools in Atlanta
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005