- Lot: 9,583 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1948
- 50 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,025 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: May 2012 for $122,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $142
- MLS #: 116437
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Features \ Access Type - Road, Features \ Aluminum Siding, Features \ Ceiling Fan(s), Features \ Central A/C - Electric, Features \ City, Features \ City / Town Street, Features \ City Water, Features \ Community Living, Features \ Composition Shingle, Features \ Dryer, Features \ Electric, Features \ Fenced Yard, Features \ Hardwood, Features \ Heat Pump, Features \ Mixed, Features \ No Garage, Features \ None, Features \ Porch, Features \ Range / Oven, Features \ Refrigerator, Features \ Smoke Detector, Features \ Tub and Shower, Features \ Under 1/2 Acre, Features \ Washer, PropertySubType \ Single Family Detached, PropertyType \ Residential
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 862 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1962
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 7677413100
- Unit floor #: 1
- Zillow Home ID: 12344998
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $100-170K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 23226 home values will increase 3.5% next year, compared to a 0.9% rise for Henrico as a whole. Among 23226 homes, this home is 50.5% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 14.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 23226, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 98.7% less than in Henrico, and 99% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 23226 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Henrico.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 23226 home values.
|1718 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$133K||2||1||760|
|1722 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$131K||2||1||760|
|1718 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$146K||2||1||760|
|1724 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$128K||2||1||773|
|1716 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$129K||2||1||773|
|6614 Fitzhugh Ave Richmond, VA||$152K||3||1||1,080|
|1726 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$139K||3||1||970|
|6616 Fitzhugh Ave Richmond, VA||$128K||2||1||720|
|6612 Fitzhugh Ave Richmond, VA||$133K||2||1||720|
|1714 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$138K||2||1||922|
|6618 Fitzhugh Ave Richmond, VA||$173K||3||2||1,368|
|1725 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$149K||3||1||1,101|
|6610 Fitzhugh Ave Richmond, VA||$141K||2||1||888|
|1801 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$129K||3||1||782|
|1712 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$178K||3||2||1,386|
|6624 Fitzhugh Ave Richmond, VA||$131K||2||1||790|
|1723 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$129K||3||1||760|
|1716 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$132K||2||1||--|
|6620 Fitzhugh Ave Richmond, VA||$149K||3||1||1,080|
|1728 Betty Ln Richmond, VA||$129K||3||1||760|
Nearby Schools in Henrico
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!