1720 Creek Wood Dr, Dubuque, IA 520035 beds, 3.5 baths, 3,530 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.72 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2014
- 31 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Aug 2013 for $45,000
- Price/sqft: $13
- MLS #: 125209
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Partial basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Territorial, Water
- Huge Bonus room above garage, large private backyard with wooded and creek views. GE Profile oven/range, refrigerator, and dishwasher. Basement walk/out to lower patio area. Granite countertops throughout home. Custom woodwork around fireplace and mudroom. Hardwood floors and carpet throughout.
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Mud room
- Recreation room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other, Shingle, Stone, Wood products
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 17
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,530 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2014
- Parcel #: 1502278001
- Zillow Home ID: 82134189
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1720 Creek Wood Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 52003 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 20.5% greater than in Dubuque, and 65.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 52003 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Dubuque.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 52003 home values.
- 1722 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA$353K211,472
- 1724 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA--Studio----
- 1717 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA$175K----5,066
- 1730 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA--------
- 1740 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA$581K422,890
- 1744 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA--------
- 1729 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA--------
- 1723 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA--------
- Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA--------
- 1750 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA$483K5--2,371
- 1735 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA--Studio----
- 1800 Manson Rd Dubuque, IA$759K312,976
- 1741 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA--Studio----
- 1754 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA$576K443,210
- 1749 Creek Wood Dr Dubuque, IA$888K443,054
- 1480 Miller Rd Dubuque, IA$154K31.51,342
- 1435 Miller Rd Dubuque, IA$156K321,314
- 1460 Miller Rd Dubuque, IA$200K322,677
- 2319 Manson Rd Dubuque, IA--------
- 1560 Miller Rd Dubuque, IA$186K322,060
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!