- Lot: 1.98 acres
- Built in 1981
- Less than 1 day on Zillow
- Views: 695 all time views
- Last sold: May 2013 for $294,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $339
- MLS #: 201505715
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Tile
- Parking: 1 space
- Amenities \ Resident Manager, Amenities \ Trash Chute, Architectural Style \ High-Rise 7+ Stories, Construction Materials \ Concrete, Flooring \ Ceramic Tile, Inclusions \ AC Split, Inclusions \ Cable TV, Inclusions \ Ceiling Fan, Inclusions \ Convection Oven, Inclusions \ Dishwasher, Inclusions \ Disposal, Inclusions \ Dryer, Inclusions \ Refrigerator, Inclusions \ Smoke Detector, Land Tenure \ FS - Fee Simple, Parking Features \ Open - 1, Property Condition \ Above Average, Property Frontage \ Stream/Canal, Property Type \ Condo/Townhouse, Stories Type \ One, Unit Features \ Full Bath on 1st Floor, View \ Garden
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 870 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1170190210027
- Zillow Home ID: 82452271
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $220-700K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Liliha-Kapalama home values will increase 4.8% next year, compared to a 3.6% rise for Honolulu as a whole. Among Liliha-Kapalama homes, this home is 41.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Liliha-Kapalama, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 45.2% higher than in Honolulu, and 57.1% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Liliha-Kapalama home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Honolulu.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Liliha-Kapalama home values.
|Other Units in this Building (42)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 1720 Huna St|
Nearby Schools in Honolulu
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-6 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.3 mi
9-12 & ungraded1.4 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.