- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
1720 Hunter Creek Rd, Reno, NV 895193 beds, 2 baths, 1,662 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Lot: 6,098 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2011 for $205,000
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 460 sqft
- Construction quality: 8.0
- Exterior material: Stucco
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,662 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2000
- Parcel #: 21419306
- Zillow Home ID: 7336459
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1720 Hunter Creek Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Southwest market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 21.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 43.4% lower than in Reno, and 24% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Southwest home values rise more quickly than other regions in Reno.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Southwest home values.
- 1710 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$380K321,836
- 1730 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$368K321,836
- 1700 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$398K232,149
- 1715 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$435K32.52,565
- 1740 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$360K321,662
- 1705 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$408K22.52,149
- 1725 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$432K42.52,775
- 1600 Caughlin Creek Rd Reno, NV$384K221,836
- 1750 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$431K32.52,553
- 1735 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$456K432,726
- 1590 Caughlin Creek Rd Reno, NV$394K22.52,149
- 1650 Caughlin Creek Rd Reno, NV$355K321,682
- 1760 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$413K42.52,341
- Caughlin Xing Reno, NV--------
- 1660 Caughlin Creek Rd Reno, NV$362K321,836
- 1745 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$488K342,541
- 1580 Caughlin Creek Rd Reno, NV$362K321,836
- 1770 Hunter Creek Rd Reno, NV$361K221,682
- 1625 Aspen Creek Rd Reno, NV$456K32.52,898
- 1617 Aspen Creek Rd Reno, NV$481K53.53,160
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.