1720 Kensington Dr, Algonquin, IL 601024 beds, 3 baths, 2,700 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Single Family
- Built in 1994
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2013 for $192,667
- Price/sqft: $71
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 3 spaces
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Sun room
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 10
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,700 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0305277013
- Zillow Home ID: 4609373
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1720 Kensington Drive
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 60102, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.7% greater than in Algonquin, and 35.6% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60102 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Algonquin.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60102 home values.
- -- beds, -- baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, -- baths
- 1730 Kensington Dr Algonquin, IL$293K------
- 1581 Haverford Dr Algonquin, IL$269K------
- 1711 Ridgefield Ave Algonquin, IL$291K------
- 1740 Kensington Dr Algonquin, IL$275K------
- 1721 Ridgefield Ave Algonquin, IL$272K------
- 1570 Haverford Dr Algonquin, IL$270K------
- 1580 Haverford Dr Algonquin, IL$265K42.53,428
- 1800 Lawndale Dr Algonquin, IL$275K42.1--
- 1731 Ridgefield Ave Algonquin, IL$274K------
- 1800 Kensington Dr Algonquin, IL$278K------
- 1590 Haverford Dr Algonquin, IL$270K42.52,800
- 1661 Kensington Dr Algonquin, IL$267K------
- 1741 Ridgefield Ave Algonquin, IL$290K------
- 1 Kensington Ct Algonquin, IL$292K------
- 1810 Lawndale Dr Algonquin, IL$288K------
- 10 Dryden Ct Algonquin, IL$271K------
- 1710 Ridgefield Ave Algonquin, IL$271K------
- 1810 Kensington Dr Algonquin, IL$294K42.5--
- 1651 Kensington Dr Algonquin, IL$303K------
- 8 Dryden Ct Algonquin, IL$270K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!