1720 Myrtle Rd, Albany, GA 317073 beds, 3.5 baths, 2,061 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1965
- 290 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2011 for $115,000
- Price/sqft: $61
- MLS #: 130209
- Foundation type: Masonry
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Floor size: 2,061 sqft
- Parcel #: 000GG/00043/023
- Zillow Home ID: 76416150
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 1720 Myrtle Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 31707 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 34.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 35.7% greater than in Albany, and 43.3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 31707 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Albany.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 31707 home values.
- -- beds, 1 baths
-- sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
- -- beds, 1 baths
- 1718 Myrtle Rd Albany, GA$103K321,653
- 1722 Myrtle Rd Albany, GA$158K42.52,814
- 1721 Parker Ave Albany, GA$96K321,428
- 1719 Parker Ave Albany, GA$101K321,916
- 1716 Myrtle Rd Albany, GA$105K321,882
- 1723 Parker Ave Albany, GA$97K321,479
- 1721 Myrtle Rd Albany, GA$180K323,336
- 1717 Parker Ave Albany, GA$111K321,863
- 1714 Myrtle Rd Albany, GA$127K322,251
- 1715 Myrtle Rd Albany, GA$134K422,612
- 411 Lowell Ln Albany, GA$133K422,508
- Parker Ave Albany, GA$93K321,431
- 1715 Parker Ave Albany, GA$92K321,508
- 411 Lowell Ln Albany, GA--322,508
- 1722 Parker Ave Albany, GA$82K321,895
- 1720 Parker Ave Albany, GA$87K321,447
- 1724 Parker Ave Albany, GA$92K321,424
- 1712 Myrtle Rd Albany, GA$98K321,595
- 1718 Parker Ave Albany, GA$92K321,617
- 1600 Lowell Ln Albany, GA$162K342,499
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.